Given the recent outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19)
Here are a few highlights on what we are doing.
To our valued community partners, consumers and their families
Given the recent outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19), The Recovery Center aims to implement CDC recommended practices to protect consumers and staff members from exposure to the best of our ability. We are closely monitoring evolving CDC guidelines and will make thoughtful actions to reflect these recommendations. We will continue to serve our recovery community in this time of need and as always, our consumers and staff’s well-being is our biggest priority.
Here are a few highlights on what we are doing:
We have added new screening questions to our admissions process in addition to normal medical questionnaire (fever/cough/recent hospitalization/other medical history etc.) such as
– “Are you experiencing difficulty breathing?”
– “Have you been in contact with anyone experiencing these symptoms?”
– “Have you traveled to Europe, China, South Korea, Japan or Iran in the last two weeks or have recently travelled to the State of California/Washington/ New York/ Florida/ any other state with known outbreak of COVID-19?”
– Have you recently come in contact with a known COVID-19 patient?
- Consumers who exhibit the above symptoms will be isolated and immediately referred to proper clinic/ hospital for further evaluation and testing.
- Our facility has increased housekeeping efforts, especially in consumer rooms, common areas, therapeutic areas, bathrooms, and areas where food is prepped and consumed
- Staff members experiencing the above symptoms will be asked to stay at home and will need to provide medical clearance before returning to work.
For more information, we encourage you to please take some time to read the Center for Disease Control’s guidelines on the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We are grateful for your continued support in these challenging times and look forward to working with you as we remain strong for those in need. If you have any additional questions, please contact us at 405-525-2525 or visit our website www.trcok.com
Don Burk (CEO)
Subscribe to our News
“I have nothing but utmost respect for the entire staff here at TRC. Some specifically stand out in my mind as he most concerned and caring individuals I have ever met. I was in good hands every minute of the day” — Anonymous
“The day staff including counselors and nurses had positive attitude and the way they handled situations in a professional manner lifted the spirits up, it makes a huge difference in my recovery” — Anonymous
“The intake staff proficiency leaves a person free to think about things other than “what happens if she skips a page or hits the wrong button” The caring attitude helps through all those questions and the positive attitude didn’t make me ashamed of my addiction. Thumbs up…” — Anonymous
“On behalf of me and my family, we thank for my care. Under the best of conditions, it is difficult undergoing medical detoxification treatment of this type, but TRC staff has been kind, caring and compassionate. The whole bunch has been professional and more than helpful. I have learned how close to death I was without intervention. God’s Grace…” -Anonymous
“My compliments to the cooking staff for their exceptional attitude and nice food. They bring an uplifting spirit to our atmosphere and in our condition and situation it really helps more than you could imagine” — Anonymous
MEET THE CREW
Don Burk, MBA, LADC
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Operating Officer / Safety Officer
Divyesh (Dave) Mehta, MBA/HA
Chief Administrative Officer / Chief Compliance Officer
Director of Human Resources
Billy H Stout, MD