TRC is a Comprehensive Community Addiction Recovery Center (CCARC) which offers a wide array of community-based substance abuse and co-occurring capable services to individuals and families. TRC also offers Ambulatory Detoxification Services.
Our outpatient services are individualized and consumers are screened, assessed, and referred to an appropriate level of care based on the American Society of Addiction Medicine’s (ASAM PPC) placement criteria.
|Outpatient hours of operation include:
For an appointment or if you have any questions, please call 405-525-2525.
Our outpatient substance abuse and co-occurring capable programs including Intensive Outpatient Services offer the following services, but not limited to:
- Individual therapy:
- Group therapy;
- Family therapy;
- Rehabilitation services;
- Case management services;
- Peer support services; and
- Wellness services and related activities
In addition to the above services, consumers who meet the ASAM criteria for substance abuse and/or co-occurring capable placement will be provided or offered a referral for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD), and Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS) education, training, and counseling services for drug dependent persons. Our staff:
- Provides or refers for educational sessions regarding HIV/STD/AIDS to consumers and the significant other (s) of the consumer; and
- Provides or refers all drug dependent persons, and their identified significant other(s), for HIV/STD/AIDS testing and counseling;
- Provides documentation of services described as above, including refusal of these services; and
- Maintains all test results in the confidential manner prescribed by applicable state or federal statutes or regulations.